PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1. The administrator of personal data collected via the website https://psdes.eu is PS Design, registered office address: Żeromskiego 5/22, 35-001 Rzeszów, address for delivery: Żeromskiego 5/22, 35-001 Rzeszów, having share capital in the amount of PLN 5,000, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, further on “Administrator”, who is also a Service Provider.
- 2. In case of any doubts as well as requests regarding the will to exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 3. Your personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO / GDPR).
- 4. We take special care to protect the interests of the data subjects and, in particular, ensure that the data collected by them is:
- a. processed in accordance with the law,
- b. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes,
- c. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THESE
- 1. Your personal data is processed for two purposes:
- a. answer your inquiries from the contact form – the legal basis for these activities is the principle that data processing is allowed if it is necessary for the execution or conclusion of the contract,
- b. sending offers and other marketing and promotional content – the legal basis for these activities is your consent expressed under the contact form.
- 2. We process the following range of your data:
- a. e-mail address,
- b. phone number,
- c. possible other data provided by you in the content of the inquiry sent via the contact form.
- 3. You are not profiled, which means that your data is not processed in an automated way to determine (estimate) your needs or personality traits. We do not collect additional information about you from other sources.
- 4. We do not sell personal data, we do not share it with other entities. In particular, your data is not transmitted outside the borders of the European Economic Area or transmitted to international organizations.
3. DATA RECIPIENTS
- 1. The administrator may transfer personal data only to trusted recipients, such as IT service providers, law firms (who provide services for PS Design).
4. STORAGE AND REMOVING DATA
- 1. We try to minimize the period of storage of personal data that is no longer used. However, we would like to inform you that such a situation may take place due to operational and technological reasons. By this we mean the time needed to decide whether or not further contact is indicated as well as the time needed to erase the data from the backup.
- 2. Your data processed for the purpose of handling the request for quotation will be processed with us for the duration of correspondence, and then, depending on what will be its results or will feed the base of our clients and will be further processed to perform the contract, or will be deleted if not there is the possibility of establishing cooperation.
- 3. In the case of a closure of conversations from your side readable by us, the data will be deleted immediately from the working system databases, and from the backup copy within thirty days.
- 4. In the absence of a response and unclear situation, the data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the date of sending the last message.
- 5. Data processed on the basis of consent, and thus data used to send marketing information, will be processed until withdrawal of consent. It is also necessary to add 30 days to remove them from the backup.
5. RIGHT TO TERMINATE CONSENT, RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS DATA AND MAKE IMPROVEMENT, RIGHT TO TRANSFER DATA, RIGHT TO BRING FOR FURTHER PROCESSING AND RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY BODY
- 1. We inform you that we process your data for marketing purposes based on your voluntary consent.
We inform you that this consent can be revoked at any time. We suggest for this purpose to send us a message from the same e-mail address or phone number to which you receive marketing content. The sole consequence of the withdrawal of consent will be the fact that you will no longer be able to receive information about our offer and other marketing content from us. We also notify you that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing of data we have made before this withdrawal.
- 2. You have the right to access your personal data and correct them.
- 3. If you find yourself in a special situation that makes the further processing of your data threaten your privacy, you can notify us of this fact and ask you to stop or limit the processing.
- 4. You also have the right to ask us to send your data to another entity in a form that the recipient will be able to process freely. We inform you that this law only applies to data that we have received from you. Given the fact that exclusive data about you are processed in text form, the transfer of data will be reduced to generating text documents in the docx format containing the history of your queries. These documents will not contain our answers, in particular our advice or any other type of expert knowledge, as it is not subject to your right (not transferable).
- 5. All the above matters should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. We inform you that you also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
6. COOKIES FILES
- 1. The Website of the Service Provider uses “cookies”. The lack of changes in the browser settings on the part of the Client is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- 2. The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- 3. The website uses types:
- a. Session
- b. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer’s end device until they log out (leave the website).
- 4. The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings